- Born in a nice spring day of 1971 ( March, 23rd ), in the state of Kuwait.
- Spent my infancy and finished my primary, secondary and high school education in Kuwait.
- Moved to Jordan in 1991, after the 2nd Golf War.
- Spent most of my best times in Amman the capital of Jordan.
- Finished my B.Sc. in Telecommunications and Electronic Engineering from Al-Israa University (Amman-Jordan).
- Now, working as Instrument & control Eng. at Aqaba Thermal Power Station to the south of Aqaba city, at the Red Sea (370 Km south of Amman).
Take a look on my CV.